Apple AirPlay and Third Party Apps for Streaming Content
The Buyer's Guide. US Edition.
- AirPlay video from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch!
- speck products samsung galaxy s4.
- Apple Footer.
- How to AirPlay video and mirror your device's screen to Apple TV.
- update firmware sony xperia ray!
- 3 mobile uk top up amounts.
Log in. Sign up.
Show More Results. Samsung Galaxy Watch Active hands-on: Ready for the gym. Disney, Nestle pull YouTube ads in uproar over child videos. The biggest news from Samsung's Galaxy S10 event. Latest Reviews.
- How to Mirror an iPhone or iPad to Your TV.
- the sims 3 android english data;
- download manga studio for ipad!
See all articles. Image credit:. The app lets you choose different resolutions for your streamed image AirPlay also lets you use your TV as a separate display for your Mac. Learn more about mirroring or extending the display of your Mac. In some third-party apps, you might need to tap a different icon first. Choose your Apple TV.
Need help? AirPlay video from your Mac On your Mac, open the app or website that you want to stream video from. In the video playback controls, click. Select your Apple TV. Swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen. On iPhone 8 or earlier or iOS 11 or earlier: Swipe up from the bottom edge of any screen. Select your Apple TV from the list.
Air Camera + lets you stream your iDevice camera to you AppleTV
Play and control music across multiple speakers simultaneously. Learn what to do if you can't stream content or mirror your device's screen with AirPlay.